Sunday, November 2, 2014

First post (>^_^)>

Well I have been considering this whole blogging thing for quite some time now. Now I have finally gotten around to it.

Now the big question is, what is he going to use this blog for then? I have a few ideas to say the least.

1.
A fire emblem path of radiance run where you get to decide who I have to use every chapter.  













(hope your ready for this Ike)










2.
Instant food reviews

There is enough said there for you.
Just look at the ramen and imagine.








mmmmh... ramen...












3.
Other things like board game reviews and maybe some stuff on anime I have been watching or manga I've read.

^that part could use some filling out I know.

I'll think of more things as time goes on, until then I'm going to figure out how to change the background to something better then one of the generic templates given.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to what you have to say. It would be nice if you could put a bit more focus on spelling things correctly, but I'll survive, haha.

    ReplyDelete