Monday, November 3, 2014

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance: You Choose the Characters! Introduction



That's right. My fire emblem run will be beginning this Friday! This is how I plan to do this run, I will post on here what chapter I will be doing and give detailed descriptions about each chapter along with each character as they come up sorta like this.

 Chapter 8:



Description: This map has a lot of enemies to start and reinforcements will keep coming every few turns or so. I also need to recruit  Ilyana as well with Ike too. I only need to survive a few turns so as long as I get some good defensive units I should be fine.
   

Ilyana, the hungry thunder mage:

The second mage you get in this game. She loves food, a lot. This make a lot of her support conversations rather funny as they almost always revolve around eating more food than what is humanly possible.

Game play wise she is powerful, but she suffers from a terrible speed growth. Hence, she does tend to get a lot of RNG abuse to force that stat up. Otherwise she has a somewhat reliable stats all around bar speed. She even has a fairly good strength growth for a mage. She also comes with the skill "shade" which makes her less likely to be targeted by attacks, very good for mage characters.


 After I beat each chapter I will go over what happened in the chapter if anything interesting happened, what skills I got that chapter, and post the updated stats for each character. In that same post I will begin to explain more about the next chapter and any new character I will gain in that next chapter.

Another thing I wish to mention is that character choice does not come into play until chapter 8. Until then I will merely update stats and use each character as equally as possible as to avoid repeated game overs when your input starts coming in.

Does this sound good to you? Do you want something to change? Have any question regarding this?  If so, please leave a comment below.  









3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this!

    One thing I would take into consideration is that not everyone is going to know what the various FE characters are. I would have a list of all available for use units for each chapter, so people know who they can pick from. Perhaps a link to serenesforest, or copy/paste pictures with short descriptions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the general plan. I will be giving all of the details you need to know for each chapter and detailed descriptions for each character. Each character available each chapter will be given along with the current stats for each character. I will also describe each skill and give you control for which skill goes to which character. I am also considering giving some control over the custom weapons as well to you the people

    ReplyDelete